Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quarterly Sponsorship Due

Just a reminder that the next Quarterly donation of $60 for your sponsored child through Living Way Orphan Ministry is due. It was actually due in December but I was so busy getting ready for our trip to Ethiopia that I forgot to send out my reminder. The quarters run with the school year ... September, December, March, and June. So if you can let me know when to expect your donation that would be great! I need to gather all the funds quickly so that I can do a wire transfer to Ethiopia, so there is no delay in the support for the kids. 

You can either mail your check to:
Rivers of Living Water
PO Box 802
Whitehall, MT. 59759

or go to www.rivers-of-living-water.org/sponsorship.htm and make an online PayPal payment.  Be sure to add a few extra dollars per sponsorship for the PayPal fees. Thanks.

We hope that you will be able to continue the sponsorship of your child in Gojjo, but if at anytime you need to cancel your sponsorship, please let us know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, so that we can try to find another sponsor for your child and there will be no lapse in support. Thanks.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment