Friday, January 20, 2012

Every Place . . .

"I pray blessings over, through and in you. I pray that everywhere you place your foot that the enemy loses that piece of ground. I pray our enemy again realizes the power of our God and sees us and shrinks in fear because he is with us. May God bless you and keep you."

A word from God.   He repeated that to us 4 more times during our trip:

"... everywhere you place your foot that the enemy loses that piece of ground."  


 "Every place that you set your foot will be a place of victory for you."

 "Everywhere you place your foot, that land will be given to you"

 "He said that may GOD be with you in all step where you want to go and the place that you stepped will be yours."

 "Go and take the land, the land that I have promised you ... all this land you see I give it to you."
Lord .. we hear you. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment