Sunday, January 1, 2012

I Am Ruined . . .

OK ... walked into church, SO many people, dimmed lights, dirt floors, the music ... annointed. Intense, all encompassing sound ... everyone was SHOUTING their praises. Nothing passive in the room. Everyone on their feet, full body worshipping, raising hands, intense faces, pouring out their hearts to their Lord and Savior. Hot tears streaming down my face, intoxicating love from Jesus being poured out. 

I felt like I was being immersed in the music, the worship, His Love. People worshipping freely without any concern of who may be watching ... an audience of ONE. Worshiping in a room of probably 1000 people, singing as one body to the Lord yet, so intimate at the same time, like I was the only one in the room. 

I am on a worship team that I love at home. But I will NEVER be the same. And I thought we were free ... I AM UNDONE. I am ruined. This MUST be a taste of heaven. 

Jesus ... please let us live here. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment