Sunday, January 1, 2012

It Happened Again . . .

The same thing has happened again ... Years ago I went on a mission trip to Czech Republic. I was invited to go with full time missionaries. I was the worship dance leader at our church, we had colorful flags.... :) I was going on a mission trip ... but I was the one who was changed. God didn't need me to tell anyone in Czezh about Him ... He had already revealed himself thru His Holy Spirit to a people oppressed by Communism (when God was taken out of school, work, business ... LIFE and children were told "There is no God " Hmmm ... sounds like someplace else I know) ... anyway I came away changed. Today after church I walked out in a holy daze. Why would the Lord need me here? THEY ALREADY HAVE HIM. (At least at THIS church). Ah-men.
 
Oh yeah ... another thing. When I was in Czech .. we met in the prayer room to pray along with the worship team, before church began. The worship leader knew no English and we all needed interpreters to talk and pray with each other. During worship, they were singing the songs and suddenly she began singing her own song. I was worshiping myself, caught up and I heard her sing, "The Lord He is ...God, The Lord He is God". My eyes bolted up and looked at her, then at my friends David and Linda Snell and the interpreter at our table ... he saw concern look on my face and leaned over and said, "She is singing in tongues." I said, "No .. she is singing in English." I heard her plain as day. No one else did. 
 
Well today in worship, here we are having a glorious time with Jesus and I began to pray ... Lord PLEASE let that happen again. I want to hear them, to understand. And as I was worshipping, eyes closed, I heard him sing in English, "Lord, I need your touch." PRAISE GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment