Friday, September 25, 2009

Enlarging Our Tents

That scripture has always meant a lot to me.  For I was that barren woman.  Who married young, only to be rejected.  God gave me that promise many years ago.  That He was my Husband and he would never leave me or forsake me. 

Long after those days, Charlie and I were married in 1996.  We were blessed with 3 beautiful children.  But  we knew it was not enough.  The Lord put a desire deep within our hearts to adopt more children.  And these days He is reminding me about Isaiah 54.  He is telling us to "Enlarge Our Tents."

And these days I can be heard shouting for joy and bursting into song!  Unfortunately, I have also been spreading to the right and the left ... 
He has given me a new promise:

"All your sons will be taught by the LORD,
and great will be your children's peace."
 
Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment