Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Almost Home . . .

We've been waiting SOOOO LONG for this court apointment. April 2011, is when the Lord opened the doors and we began the journey towards adopting our son's 2 brothers ... it's been a looooooong wait. It's almost surreal. I think I have either been holding my breath or running on adrenalin because I feel EXHAUSTED .... rung out.

I had one little tiny eeeeek of excitement tonight when I realized ... we'd be leaving in less that 2 WEEKS and that I will get to see, not only our 2 new sons, but our dear friends, visit our sponsored kids in Gojjo, and meet someone who may be instrumental in the future ministry the Lord is calling us to in Ethiopia, not to mention, look around at places to live, just to get an idea of what's out there. We still have a ways to go down this road ... probably won't be able to bring them home to the US until December, the way it looks, but PRAISE GOD. THEY ARE ALMOST HOME. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment