Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My God Shall Supply ALL of Your Needs ....

My husband spent a day in Prayer and Fasting a while back.  When he was done, I asked him if the Lord had told him anything.  He said we need to get a van.  To be honest, I thought he was a little off.  (This was before I heard the Lord asking us to open up our hearts and home to adopt more kids from Ethiopia.)

We had a Suburban, in fact we have two.  Although the older one is for sale.  But recently when we decided to adopt we realized, we need a van.  We have enough room for the eight people in our family to rise together but not one or two more.

Well this local Catholic Non-Profit organization was selling their used van. Our Pastor's wife, Julie told us about it parked out on a main street in Butte, where we go to church.  So we called about it.  Turns out they just had a new van donated to them.  We test drove it and we liked it.  Then I told the very nice man, Leroy, that I was praying that the Lord would have them donate it to us.  He smiled.  Told me to write a letter to the Board of Directors.

So I put this prayer request out on Facebook, asking my friends to pray that they would donate the van to us. 

First they dropped the price down $500. We said thanks. Then we applied for a loan we really could not afford.  We got approved.  Then we asked them would they consider coming down a little more on the price.  He said they would be having a board meeting Tuesday (today) and he would bring it up at the meeting.

Well Leroy called me tonight and said, "How are you Bonnie?  Have you been praying?  The van is yours. You can pick it up as soon as you'd like to."

THEY DONATED THE VAN TO US!!!!   Isn't the Lord AMAZING????
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment