Sunday, October 25, 2009

Approved!

I can't believe where the time has gone since my last entry!  
Well, after a long and uphill climb, we have reached the top of this seemingly never-ending mountain!  Our Home Study is finally complete and we have been APPROVED for all three of our 3 kids!  Praise God! 

Cyndi from Global Adoptions sent us a copy of our Home Study to review.  As we read through it page by page I was just overwhelmed.  I remember when I was pregnant with Bethanie, our oldest daughter.  I had lost our first baby in misscarraige, and my pregnancy with Bethanie came with it's fears and a little trouble here and there.  Sometimes I would show signs of another misscarraige coming on, so I would have to stay off my feet.  When at last she finally arrived, all I could do was cry with relief!  I was so happy and relieved that she was finally born, alive and well!  I felt as though I had been holding my breath for 9 months and I could finally breathe!

That's how I felt that day reading the Home Study.  I feel like I have been carrying these children in my heart for so long, and many times it looked as though it would never come to pass, but now, I can see them coming.  They will be ours.  They will arrive, alive and well.  Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment